Eloka's Vision is to become the premier consumer technology services company in the world by progressively applying advances in digital technologies to make people's lives secure, convenient and enjoyable in a personalized manner.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Serve each client with integrity and professionalism
- Deliver exceptional value in each project
Eloka is a knowledge-driven organization. We consider products as enablers of the benefits that our clients desire to enjoy. Our services start with a comprehensive design process that is based on the following principles:
- Personalized to the needs and interests of each member of the family.
- Simple and easy to use tablet or smartphone interface to control devices and access information
- Affordable, high quality components that work well together delivering exceptional value
- Scalable architecture makes it possible to build and modify as needs and interests change
- Flexible design means that we can integrate a wide range of components to suit the specific needs of each project
- Non-proprietary design and programming based on commonly used open source platforms (such as TCP/IP on which the Internet communication is based) enables integration of best value hardware components, ensuring that the design is as affordable and future proof as can be
Eloka was founded by Mr. Jay Ram, who first ventured into the field of Digital Living and Automation in the United States in 2002. Since then,
he has implemented projects for major US builders and also completed custom projects such as a private residence
in Philadelphia with Platinum LEED rating. Mr. Ram's vision is to develop Eloka as a global leader in consumer technology services,
utilizing his significant experience and credentials in technology and construction industries.
Mr. Ram graduated with a Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
He secured Masters degrees in Electrical Engineering (specialization in Telecom and Networking) from the University of Pennsylvania and
in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Utah State University. Mr. Ram obtained an MBA with Honors in Finance, Operations and Information Management from the Wharton School of Business. Mr. Ram resides with his family near New York City and enjoys adventure sports.
Eloka leadership includes highly experienced and qualified professionals such as A. C. Sailesh Kumar. Mr. Sailesh Kumar has over 22 years of experience in Information Technology and has worked in India, the Middle East and Singapore in companies such as Godrej & Boyce, Hongkong Bank, Singapore Telecom, Accenture Consulting Singapore and IBM Singapore. With a B.E (Honors) degree from NIT, Trichy and an MBA from Singapore's NTU/MIT- Sloan School of Management, Mr. Sailesh Kumar has the experience to handle large, complex projects, cutting across global geographies and cultures.